Welcome to Online Leaks

Join us now to get access a large numbers of leaked assets for unreal engine / unity and more. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download free resources, post replies to existing threads, and so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

VIDEO GAMES Keep the Keep Free Download

VIDEO GAMES Keep the Keep Free Download

Online-Leaks Support

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
OLpoints

Keep the Keep Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Keep the Keep – Test your problem-causing skills with this strategic turn-based strategy multiplayer puzzle indie game. Build towers and destroy your Opponent’s Keep via…

Keep the Keep Free Download

CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT​

Game Overview

user.svg
Developer: Nebulate.me

user.svg
Publisher:

clock.svg
Release Date: 15 Mar, 2023

tag.svg
Genre: Puzzle, Turn-Based, Strategy, Action

A turn-based multiplayer strategy with puzzle elements that looks just like a tower defense game but really, really isn’t.

Experience novel gameplay

While it’s hard to describe a concrete genre for Keep the Keep, one can imagine Chess mixed with Netstorm set in a quasi-medieval setting.

Build a new Tower every turn to try and outmaneuver your Opponent on a constantly evolving battlefield.

Choose your own playstyle

There are many different kinds of towers available for you to select, made to allow you complete combat flexibility.

Would you like to be highly aggressive, attacking your Opponent directly as soon as the opportunity presents itself? Would you prefer to build an impenetrable self-restoring defense? Would you set up some long-spanning plans to destroy the Opponent’s base with your loyal soldiers? Up to you to decide!

Keep the Keep Torrent Download

Outsmart thy Opponent

The towers you pick before the battle are kept secret until built on the field.

Turns are done simultaneously, so every turn brings an opportunity to force your Opponent to guess what kind of tower you will build this time.

This allows for plenty of unpleasant surprises and sudden ambushes. Is this work under construction a vicious attack or a bluff? Should I expect a risky move from my Opponent or assume he’s as afraid of me as I am of him? Psychological warfare plays a significant role in Keep the Keep!

Join us on Discord

Keep the Keep is, at its core, a multiplayer game. Thus, we are building a community around it to help you find worthy opponents and good friends and allow us to hear you out directly and incorporate your feedback into our updates.

Keep the Keep PC Crack

DOWNLOAD LINKS

All links are interchangeable, you can download different parts on different hosts
Request a game or request re-upload, visit Game Request
If you need help a problem, visit F.A.Q

Link Keep the Keep TORRENT:
Download Keep the Keep Torrent Link

Link MegaUp.net:
Download HERE

Link Mega.nz:
Download HERE

Link 1Fichier:
Download HERE

Link GoFile:
Download HERE

Link AnonFiles:
Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
Download HERE

Link Clicknupload:
Download HERE

Link Pixeldrain:
Uploading…

(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)

1. Extract/Install.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:

System Requirement

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 7100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: GeForce Nvidia GTX 1050
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 500 MB available space

Recommended:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 7400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1400
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: GeForce Nvidia GTX 1050 TI
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 500 MB available space

The post Keep the Keep Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

60,395Threads
61,770Messages
5,446Members
damthanhcongLatest member