Welcome to Online Leaks

Join us now to get access a large numbers of leaked assets for unreal engine / unity and more. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download free resources, post replies to existing threads, and so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

VIDEO GAMES Rich Lady’s Slave Role Play Free Download

VIDEO GAMES Rich Lady’s Slave Role Play Free Download

Online-Leaks Support

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
OLpoints

Rich Lady’s Slave Role Play Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Rich Lady’s Slave Role Play – I reluctantly agreed to accommodate my difficult supervisor from the company I had previously worked for – but, in return, she started to “play…

Rich Lady's Slave Role Play Free Download

CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT​

Game Overview

user.svg
Developer: Asami

user.svg
Publisher: Playmeow, ACG creator

clock.svg
Release Date: 16 Mar, 2023

tag.svg
Genre: Mature, Nudity, RPG, Anime, Visual Novel, Casual, Simulation

◆Story

With a sense of loss and frustration, I left the company at a very low point – because I thought I was useless there.

But then Liu Huixi, who had been my supervisor, appeared in front of me with a suitcase.

“There’s something going on at my place and I can’t get involved with the company. Can you take me in for a while…?”

She was one of the reasons I had left my job. I wanted to refuse her request but, due to the painful memories of how she had made things difficult for me, I couldn’t say what I wanted. So, I agreed to let her stay at my house for a while.

But when I least expected it, she started to “play slave” as her payment, calling me “master” and occasionally stripping me of my clothes. She’s even putting her hands on me! What the hell was going on!?!

But the more time I spent with her, the more I learned about a side of her that was different from her “supervisor” status. I didn’t seem to be as afraid of her presence as I had been before. I even grew curious about her and wanted to understand the real reason she insisted on staying at my house…

Rich Lady's Slave Role Play Torrent Download

As I recalled more and more memories, my heart even skipped a beat for her…

◆Gameplay Instructions

There are four daily sessions where players can choose from various rooms in the house to explore, take actions, and find and interact with Huixi.

The actions will open up as the plot develops and the number of interactions with Huixi will increase.

The status the protagonist accumulates through these actions will affect the final outcome, so aim to increase the ‘heart link’ between you and Huixi and make your relationship closer!

◆Game Features

◇21 basic CGs, including more than 500 differentials

◇Game text: 130,000

◇One main female character

◇Seems to be slave training but actually a (forced) cohabitation simulation game of pure love

◇Game endings: 5 types (including a Bad Ending halfway through)

Rich Lady's Slave Role Play PC Crack

DOWNLOAD LINKS

All links are interchangeable, you can download different parts on different hosts
Request a game or request re-upload, visit Game Request
If you need help a problem, visit F.A.Q

Link MegaUp.net:
Download HERE

Link Mega.nz:
Download HERE

Link 1Fichier:
Download HERE

Link GoFile:
Download HERE

Link AnonFiles:
Download HERE

Link Rapidgator:
Download HERE

Link Uptobox:
Download HERE

Link Clicknupload:
Download HERE

Link Pixeldrain:
Uploading…

(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)

1. Extract/Install.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:

System Requirement

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: 1.2 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Storage: 512 MB available space

Recommended:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: 1.2 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Storage: 1 GB available space

The post Rich Lady’s Slave Role Play Free Download appeared first on Install Guide Games.

Continue reading...

60,365Threads
61,739Messages
5,446Members
damthanhcongLatest member