How to use male character with ALS
V3 | V4
- Add more Human Head
- Removed Locomotion animations
There are many part of characters separated and blend different colors, textures and dirts
- Package included some basic animations for Mage, Archer
- Facial rigged and included basic Facial Expressions Animations, Lipsync Animations.
- Can Assign and Retarget with Mannequin Skeleton
- This character same style with FurryS2 and can mix with all my modular male packages
- Facial Rigged.
- Over ~70 animation, ~10 face expressions, ~ 10 Lipsync animations available.
- Blend Colors, Textures and Dirt for all SK_mesh parts.
- Assign and Retarget with Mannequin Skeleton
- Mix with all my modular male packages
- Same style with FurryS2
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No (Skelaton same struction and bones name as Mannequin but addition facial bones and weapon bones, you still can use assign skelaton or retarget animation same as normal way. You should watch this video to clearly how it work)
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: 15.000 ~ 35.000
Texture Resolutions: 2048 ~ 4096
Number of Animations: ~70
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Please read documents in Overview map