- Marketplace Link
Tired of wasting hours of your daily work in lights and shader compile time?
This asset set the CPU priority of the compilers higher than by default.
- Speed up the shader compiling time up to 72%!
- Speed up the lights compiling time up to 43%!
Tested on a Intel core I5-6500 @3.20 GHz (this plugin can work with Intel or AMD)
- Changing the priority of the processes affects the performances of the engine, please save your work BEFORE boosting.
- Be aware that all processes on your computer can be affected. I recommend closing any program outside the engine that consumes a lot of CPU while boosting (like Chrome for example).
- This asset can only work with UE4 for windows.
- The performance of the compiler booster on the landscape compilation cannot be guaranteed because of the multiple processes involved.
- This asset is not designed to work with task distribution systems like Unreal Swarm.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Any platforms excluding mac or linux
Discord support : Link
Code Modules: Compiler Booster (Editor)
Number of Blueprints: 1
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: Editor Only
I recommend disabling the plugin before building the game, for compatibility reasons.