Crawling monsters - a Blueprint for wall and ceiling crawling creatures ready to attack.
- Features 2 blueprints, 1 Character Blueprint, and 1 simple bp to spawn characters
- Monsters wander randomly and can climb walls and ceilings
- Monsters jump randomly from surface to surface
- When received damage monster will attack
- Monster tracks the player and attacks from closer range
- Monster retreats after a variable amount of attacks
- Monster will die to variable damage
- Monster attacks cause damage
Number of Blueprints: 2
Input: uses epic's 1st person template input mappings
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Tested in windows 64b
- Blueprints include comments for all the logic.
- To get started, just add a blueprint or blueprints to level and play.
- No navmesh was used.
- Linetraces trace meshes simple collisions
- 1 animation (walk cycle)
- 2 levels as in video (one has spawner placed, other single instances of monster BP)
- 7 Materials, 0 instances
- 2 particle effects (can be replaced in monster BP)
- 1 skeletal mesh 11718 triangles
- 1 single body phys asset
- 5 textures (4 x 4k + 1 x 2k)
- Uses slightly modified Epic's 1st person shooter template assets for the player character