Directional Gravity system allows you to control gravity direction and force for physics and movement. Gravity is specified by volumes placing in the world. Special GravityReceiver component allows physical actors to be affected by gravity volumes. There is custom first person and third person characters those are affected by gravity and orient themself according to gravity direction.
- 100% Blueprints
- Gravity volumes are fully dynamic (can move, can be changed from Blueprints)
- Planet (spherical) gravity also supported (can be inverted)
- Volumes has priorities
- One actor can be affected by multiple volumes with same priority
- Object pick up/carry/throw system included
- Can be extended with more complex gravitational shapes (requires basic Blueprints knowledge)
- Custom First Person and Third Person characters are derived from the pawn class (BP_GravityCharacterFP and BP_GravityCharacterTP can be switched in gamemode BP)
This system doesn't work with default UE4 characters(that use CharacterMovement component), because they are designed to work in -Z gravity only. So this system provides custom character classes, that are derived from the pawn class.
So, beware! Probably you'll need a solid blueprints knowledge to integrate this system(in case of character movement) into project that has already progressed far in development process.
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
VR support: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Additional information and examples are provided on DemoMap (Support email: email@example.com)