- Marketplace Link
- Added revolving volumetric light ("god rays") on top of the lighthouse
- Fixed rocks and ground color (non-destructive, you can set the texture settings to default anytime)
- Better vegetation colors and subsurface lighting
- Minor adjustments to the scene lighting and composition
4.26 UE4 video featuring this asset pack
How to use Vertex Paint in my projects
A very detailed environment with interiors. Inspired by a great movie. Bad luck to kill a sea bird.
- Detailed and carefully textured modular assets
- A landscape with a multi-layered Landscape Material and customizable tessellation.
- Various paint jobs for most of the assets
- Modular meshes and prefabs
- Interchangeable PBR Materials
- Game-ready environment
Number of Unique Meshes: 134
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated.
Vertex Count: 10k triangles on average, 150k triangles max (60fps in 4k on an average machine)
LODs: generated inside Unreal Engine 4 with custom settings.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 121
Number of Textures: 242
Texture Resolutions: 512x512 - 4096x4096
Supported Development Platforms:
The scale of the meshes is very close to the real world. But the default character collision capsule is not good for running up the lighthouse stairs and so on.
The best way would be to set character's capsule radius to 0.25. Otherwise you can scale up the ligthouse meshes to something like 1.25.