- Marketplace Link
How to set up DMX plugin in 4.26: Video
DMX support in 4.26 ONLY!
4.18-4.25 also updated with the new meshes, only misses DMX folder.
DMX folder contain:
- all 3 Demonstration Map set up with DMX fixtures and with 1 min example sequencer show!
- 10 DMX fixture blueprint
- 5 Curved truss piece
- 3 Animated Speaker blueprint
- 2 Led Panel (Curved, Triangle)
- Strobe Light blueprint
- Smaller version of Robot Head Lamp
- Circle Stage
- backward compatibility till 4.18
- get rid of HDRI backdrop plugin, so now you can party under starry sky
- now you can change the light beams volumetric intensity through lights blueprint
- 31 Props for building the truss frame
- 16 Props for building the stage
- 14 Speakers in different sizes.
- 4 Simple props for making the roofing. (you need to scale this props based on your roof size)
- 2 Prop for making led walls.
- 9 Flight cases
- 2 Cable protector
- 1 Barrier
- 8 Lamp blueprint. Ellipsoidal, hex bar, par can, rack of 4 par can, robot head, clamped robot head, robot wash, clamped robot wash. With the blueprint you can change the lamp rotation and the light color and intensity. For the robot lamps I made a simple sinus movement which moves the lights automated.
Technical DetailsFeatures: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- 97 Meshes
- Easy blueprint construction setup for lamps
- High quality textures all in 4k but limited to 2k or 1k where it needed
- Master material setups
- Channel packed Roughness | Metalness | Ambient Occlusion
- Optimized for virtual production
- Free of all legal issues as all branding and labels are custom made by our studio
- Fully detailed models from all sides
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: 4-15624 (most of the meshes under 1000)
LODs: Yes, automatic
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 7 Master Material 36 Instanced Material
Number of Textures: 76
Supported Development Platforms:
How to set up DMX plugin in Unreal Engine 4.26
Building the Truss Frame in Real Time
Set up the Led Wall Media
If you need additional props for this pack feel free to contact me!
Support Email: email@example.com