SDF Robo Progress Bars is an advanced master material usable for creating a wide range of customized progress bars. The package contains over 50 predefined excellent styles easy to use for various types of games. Material supports advanced customization that covers most of the possible design requirements. Thanks to using SDF functions instead of huge textures all created progress bars always stay sharp, well aliased.
- Two types of shape circle bar/rectangular bar. Fully scalable and extendable.
- Signed-distance functions based rendering. The shape is generated from mathematical functions that give the quality of 'Vectorized' graphics quality without using huge resolution textures.
- Configurable for all resolutions.
- KISS - One mesh per bar.
- Can be mixed with SDF and standard textures.
- Rounded corners of shape colors patterns and progress bar showing.
- GPU friendly, one draw call per bar.
- 23 different example themes that can be adjusted to requirements.
- Unlimited user-defined themes can be created easily using the available properties.
- Multiple advanced effects of progress bar - burning/fade.
- Easy to integrate with UMG.
- Supported reparenting of themes between different shapes.
- Flexible modification options, each bar presented in this package can be created directly from another.
Technical DetailsNumber of Master Materials: 4 (UMG, Standard)
Number of Material Instances: 51 Presets
Number of Textures: 12 (2 - 256x256, 2 - 256x8, 3 - 512x512, 5- 32x256)
Intended Platform: Windows
Documentation Included: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: All
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Ready for requests. Remember that your positive rating and comments are my fuel for the next update.