Demonstration Video: here
Welcome to the Smart Traffic Lights !
Enjoy this easy and beginner friendly drag'n drop Traffic Light Creator Blueprint. You can create your traffic lights in seconds with a ton of settings. Just drag'n drop the Blueprint in your level, add a pole, configure your starting light state, the color, the duration, the light intensity and if you want also some symbols and ... that's it ;D If you want, you can also add with one click additional meshes to the traffic light and / or connect it to the "BP_IntersectionManager".
Very easy to use, also for absolute unreal engine newbies!
Don't waste your time like I did first and create traffic lights by hand, just use this blueprint ;D !
Support Discord: https://discord.gg/a4hJa5n
Visit also the other Traffic Sign Collections:
American Sign Bundle , Austrian Signs , Canadian Signs , Christmas Market Vol. 1
Dutch Signs, Danish Signs, French Signs Vol. 1 , French Signs Vol. 2 , German Signs Vol. 1
German Signs Vol. 2 , German Signs Vol. 3 , German Signs Vol. 4 , Irish Signs , Mexican Signs Vol. 1
Norwegian Signs , Parking Props Vol. 1 , Russian Signs Vol. 1 , Russian Signs Vol. 2
Smart Cable Connector Tool , Smart Traffic Light Tool , Street Props Vol. 1 , Spanish Signs Vol. 1 , Swiss Signs
Thai Signs , Turkish Signs , US Signs Vol. 1 , US Signs Vol. 2 , WW2 Germany Signs , Warning Signs Collection
- Create your traffic lights in seconds!
- Change the material and the color of your traffic light
- Define how long it should stay on Red, Yellow to green, Yellow to red, Red
- One Blueprint - Drag'n Drop - Beginner Friendly - no Blueprint knowledge required
- Adjust the light intensity and the light color
- Add with one click additional meshes to your traffic light
- Add Symbols like arrows etc. to your traffic light
- Smart Traffic Light System for easier and simple Intersection Management
- 3 Types of Traffic Lights; 8 additional traffic light meshes; 2 Poles; 1 Traffic Light Button
- Continuous updates and improvements
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of Unique Meshes: 14
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: 20 – 1.078 Vertices
Materials: 2 (Master Material)
Material Instances: 21
Number of Textures: 92
Texture Resolutions: 256px - 2048px (you can scale it down via bulk edit in the UE)
Important/Additional Notes: If you have any questions or special needs, just write an e-mail - support(at)defconnet.work - Should be work on all devices, i but i can only test it on Linux & Windows .