- Marketplace Link
Official Discord Server
The most flexible, scalable and easy to use input system for UMG. It is fully object oriented, for every object (for example a slot from an inventory) you can assign every function (for example Delete, Open) to the keys or axes that you like (for example Gamepad X, Gamepad A).
- Any basic UI element is adapted to support user inputs, buttons, checkboxes, spinboxes and text spinboxes.
- Every element can be used directly or from an elements manager like lists and grids (for a menu or inventory for example).
- You can build the most complex user interface possible, full of ui elements and easly manage them thanks to the Listening System, that gives focus only to the active ui element.
- Easily create a dynamic user interface that supports in different ways mouse, keyboard and gamepad thanks to the Device Context Visibility, you can show and hide every element based on the device used by the user, all of this dynamically at runtime.
- The mouse cursor is fully customizable because it's treated like a normal widget, it will be automatically shown or hidden based on the device used.
- Try the free demo, you'll find all of its content in the plugin's folder.
Technical DetailsNumber of Blueprints: 26
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
- Windows: Fully tested and supported.
- Other Platforms: Never tested.