( ^ The link above redirects you to the Project Nova FAQ and also contains Information about UE5.)
Version 3.0 is now available for UE 4.27, see Changelog.
There is also a new Documentation Website: https://divivor.gitbook.io/vrgk/
The Virtual Reality Game Kit (in short: VRGK) is a game-focused Blueprint Pack to get your next VR game projects started quickly. From a fully physics based Player Pawn, to Hand Interactions and Collision Sounds. It also includes a lot of example Content that you can already play around with!
Try before you buy! The Demo includes everything the VRGK has to offer and shows you how it works!
The easiest way for you to get support, is through the official Support Discord. It's also the best place to get in contact with the VRGK Community and other users.
The Documentation is public and can be looked at even before owning VRGK. After owning it, you also get access to the Blueprint Comments inside the Project.
I will be unavailable for any Support Activities from December 23, 2022 to January 9, 2023.
UE 4.27 -> VRGK v3.0
UE 4.25, 4.26 -> VRGK v2.1
- Physics-based Player Pawn
- Physical Hands with Finger Collision and Finger Solver
- Physical Climbing, Crouching, Jumping, Swimming
- Full Body Avatar
- Per Actor Hand Interactions with custom Animations
- Pull Grab for Distant Objects
- Attachment & Inventory System
- Vehicle Mounting
- Physical Inputs like Buttons, Levers and Sliders
- Teleportation, Snap Turn and Smooth Turn
- Pause Menu with Gameplay, Graphics, Audio and Spectator Camera Settings
- Full Demo Levels and Example Content
- 100% Made in Blueprints
Currently optimized Motion Controllers:
- Oculus Touch
- Valve Index
Network Replicated / Multiplayer Support: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 10
Number of Blueprints: 169
Project Size: 550 MB
Use of 3rd Party Assets
This Project contains some modified Versions of CC0 licensed Sounds from Kenney.
Included are also self recorded Foley Sounds and custom Music made only for the VRGK!