Alien Tendrils 22 Types - AssetKit PBR
A set of photorealistic organic tendrils or web elements for environment dressing or extentions of any type, ready for VFX or games. The tendrils come as single elements for selective usage or as clusters to fill whole areas quickly.
The material instances allow for quick adjustment of the tendrils in your scene. Many parameters are open to play around with e.g. Specular Intensity, SSS Intensity, SSS Hue, Saturation and Color Shift, Wiggle Speed, Size and Intensity.
Included are two texture sets, with and without the organic webbing on the tendrils.
Dressing with the tendrils is very easy, they combine well and can quickly be bashed in all kinds of shapes and lengths.
>>Video: In Engine
>>Video: More complex environment and lighting
- Please double check if the UE-Versions are applicable for you.
- Pictures are from UE 4.27. UE 4.26 and below do not include the door mock-up. All assets however are exactly the same between the versions
- The complex sci-fi environment seen on thumbnail and preview image is not included.
- Two texture sets, with and without webbing
- Parameters for adjustment, e.g. Specular Intensity, SSS Intensity, SSS hue and value shift, Wiggle speed and sizes
- Very flexible dressing
If you have no use for the vertex shader animation, just unplug the wiggle displacement output in the master material.
Number of Unique Meshes: 22
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: 600 - 33000
LODs: Yes, 4
Number of Materials and Material Instances: Master 2, Instances 2
Number of Textures: 6
Texture Resolutions: 4096 MIP
Supported Development Platforms: