- Marketplace Link
All blueprints give you control over:
- Whether the balloons use Helium or not
- Which materials can be used
- Which meshes can be used
- if string is attached
- Amount of balloons spawned
Allows you to place a balloon in the level at a specific location, this blueprint is the core balloon used in the other blueprints.
Balloons spawn tethered to an Anchor point, they will remain attached and will move with the anchor. Simulates when a bunch of balloons are tied to the same object.
Can choose a spawn location and change the size of the spawn box, balloons will spawn in a random location within and will not be tethered. Simulates when you want hundreds of balloons to cover an area and fly up slowly into the sky.
Check out my other asset packs here!
- Confetti Niagara effect spawns if a balloon pops when damaged
- Pop sound effect plays if a balloon pops when damaged
- Switch from using Air or Helium
- Coiled string can be adjusted in the material (String is using the built in Cable Plugin)
Number of Materials: 15
Number of Meshes: 5
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms:
Important/Additional Notes: Demo map has an example of how you can pop the balloons in the level blueprint