This is a camera system that allows the developer to easily add to a level any type of camera that realistically transmits video feed to an in-game screen. All it takes is to place a screen and a camera and then linking them. You can then customize how you want the video feed to look, set your own meshes or make the camera follow a certain actor.
- Cameras will break when damaged and display noise in the video feed (Can be changed to any effect you want)
- Drag and drop blueprints, create cameras and video feedback in seconds
- Many variables to customize how your video feed will look
- Cameras can follow moving objects
- Easily implement your own camera and monitor meshes
- No blueprint knowledge required
- Constant updates with new content!
- Extremely lightweight, around 10MB (The demo takes more space for all the cooked engine content)
- Modular office included!
- Switch cameras during runtime
⚠ Important Notes:
- This project will increase its price tag on each update that adds content (not bug fixes)
➤ Companion AI
Technical DetailsNumber of Blueprints: 5
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Documentation: Video tutorial