- Marketplace Link
Darker Nodes is a modern theme for the Unreal Editor that aims to improve the feeling of the editor, reduce the mental load of the complex interfaces, and change the brightness of the whole editor.
Getting Started | FAQ | Support topic
- Custom colors/button/text fields everywhere, etc...
- Lot of presets combination
- More than 50 custom icons
- and a lot more... you can find the changelog here.
You can find a few screenshots and GIFs of different parts of the editor here.
WARNING: The straight blueprints wires are not included, it's another plugin of mine called Electronic Nodes.
Orbital Market Link
(Orbital Market is a fast search engine for the Unreal marketplace)
- Interface flat design
- Blueprint nodes flat design
- Button/text boxes redesign
- 50+ icons specially designed (and their variants)
- 3 grey levels (dark, darker, darkest)
- 5 temperature levels (cooler, cool, normal, warm, warmer)
- 6 primary color (orange, cyan, white, red, purple, green)
- Ability to disable new icons
- Ability to disable blueprint grid
- Customize the colors of the theme (background, primary, text...)
Code Modules: Editor
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Win32, Mac, Linux