UPDATE 3 - July 18th, 2020 - Multiplayer is now supported! This update makes significant changes to the blueprints in order to provide network support, but gameplay functionality remains the same. If you do not need multiplayer support and would like to use the older, simpler singleplayer blueprints, those are still included as well. Documentation has been updated to match the new blueprints.
UPDATE 2 - June 24th, 2020 - System has been modified to improve compatibility with ALS (Advanced Locomotion System) - it is now much easier to combine these two systems. Documentation has been updated to include some steps unique to merging with ALS. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
UPDATE 1 - February 18th, 2020 - Blueprints are now component-based to make integrating into existing characters easier. Step-by-step instructions for merging into an existing character can now be found in the FlightDocumentation folder.
This is a set of animations, additive poses, and Blueprints that come together to form a third-person flight system.
- Includes hover and fast-flight modes
- Includes third-person character Blueprint, AnimBP, and several BlendSpaces
- Uses additive animations and poses extensively to create dynamic motions depending on how the character moves
- All Blueprints are commented thoroughly to describe what each part does
Features: Third person dynamic flight animations and blueprints.
Network Replicated: Yes
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of Animations: 9 animations + 21 additive poses
Animation types: In-Place
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
- Source FBX files are located in the SourceFiles folder in the project's root
- This animation set is provided as a stand-alone project because it depends on Input bindings defined in the project's settings. Step-by-step instructions for migrating the assets into your project and merging the system into an existing character can be found in the FlightDocumentation folder inside the project's root.