NWH Dynamic Water Physics 2 is a water-object interaction simulator that uses mesh data to simulate both buoyancy and hydrodynamics, making it suitable for objects of any shape or size, moving or stationary.
- Fast and easy to set up.
- Simulate any object of any shape or size, as long as it has a UStaticMesh.
- Simulates both buoyancy and hydrodynamics.
- Shape-aware and correct physics behavior that also works underwater.
- Heavily customizable physics with runtime-adjustable settings.
- Ship controller is included.
- Written in C++, well-optimized, fast, and multi-threaded.
- Suitable for mobile and desktop applications.
- Supported water systems:
- Unreal Water (4.26+)
- Any flat water
- Full C++ source code included.
- Blueprint support. No coding is required.
Current Version: 1.0.4 (changelog)
Demo Builds: Win64 (Unreal Water)
Number of Blueprints: 12
Number of C++ Classes: 6
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, MacOS, and Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, Win32, MacOS, Linux, Android, IOS, Switch, Xbox One, PS4