This trailer was designed to be hero-quality and used as a physics based trailer for your vehicle or interactive scenes. It can be interacted with physically by the character controller, or made destructible by adding two nodes to your bullet system. It is meticulously modeled and textured to provide high quality visual results, even up close. All textures are provided in 4k quality and can be scaled down inside the engine to suit your project's technical requirements.
This pack includes:
- 1 Physics/Constraint-based destructible car trailer (realistic physics based wheels, jockey wheel and tailgate)
- Destructible components include:
- The four latches that hold the tail gate on. Two levels of physics damage.
- The two wheels
- The jockey wheel
- The jockey handle/bar
- 1 Destructible Master Blueprint + 3 Child Classes (Beer crate, crate, beer)
- 1 Destructible Throwable Beer Bottle Blueprint
- 1 Destructible Trailer Hitching Example that works w/ UE4's starter sedan
- Seven static variations with custom-made collision detection for optimal-hit detection even at long distance/low LOD
- Simple physics simulation instead of the more advance destructible blueprint
- Four included color variations plus a color mask to choose your own
Please make sure the Apex Destruction plugin is enabled if you'd like to use the destructible bottles/crates. Apex is not needed for the trailer or destruction, only the beer bottles, and crates.
Number of Unique Meshes: 30 unique static meshes, 1 skeletal mesh (14 individual physics components, 7 complex collision meshes and 7 static variations, 1 Beer Bottle, 1 Beer Crate)
Collision: Yes, mostly custom, some generated
Vertex Count: ~26k combined triangles at LOD0. ~2k combined triangles at lowest LOD.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 1 Master, 8 instances. Three instances required per trailer.
Number of Textures:24
Texture Resolutions: 4k for trailer, 1k for tail-lights, 2k for props
Supported Development Platforms:
Check out my other apocalyptic/survival assets:Civilian Vehicle Collection
Animated Blood Decals
Semi-Permanent Blood Droplets