How to use male character with ALS
V3 | V4
- Add boot without metal knees
- Removed Locomotion animations
- Package included some basic animations for Assassin
- Facial rigged and included basic Facial Expressions Animations, Lipsync Animations.
- Can Assign and Retarget with Mannequin Skeleton
- This character can mix with all my modular male packages
- Blend true color and textures as you want
- Facial Rigged.
- 35 animation, ~10 face expressions, ~ 10 Lipsync animations available.
- Blend Colors, Textures and Dirt for all SK_mesh parts.
- Assign and Retarget with Mannequin Skeleton
- Mix with all my modular male packages
Rigged to Epic Skeleton: No (Skelaton same struction and bones name as Mannequin but addition facial bones and weapon bones, you still can use assign skelaton or retarget animation same as normal way. You should watch this video to clearly how it work)
Number of Characters: 1
Vertex Counts of Characters: 15.000 - 35.000
Texture Resolutions: 2048 - 4096
Number of Animations: 35
Animation Type: Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Please read documents in Overview map