Spline Snake slithers around aligned to ground not doing much but looking swell.
See my other Assets HERE
See my Other Assets video playlist HERE
- Spline-based blueprint for animating snake that aligns to ground.
- Snake has crude collision (for shooting at it for example).
- Editable variables are - Speed - Scale - Length - path curviness
- Creates splines and it points in game
- Static meshes: snake front, snake middle, snake end and some rocks.
- 4 Blueprints
- BP 1 = SplineSnake (Drag to level and let slither)
- BP 2 = CameraCharacter (as seen in video, follows chosen location, rotates around it, shakes).
- BP 3 = Game mode (standard game mode)
- BP 4 = Camera shake
- 2 levels = demo as seen in video and overview for static meshes
- 2 materials (1 for snake, 1 for stones)
- 1 material instance (for snake)
- 7 static meshes (3 snake parts, 4 stones).
- 4 Textures (Diffuse and normal for Snake and for stones) 4k.
- No inputs used
- Network Replicated: No
- Supported Development Platforms: Windows: Yes, Mac: Yes
- Important/Additional Notes: No skeletal meshes, no climbing walls, try the demo (esc to quit game)!
- Explanations in numbered order inside BP's comments.