- Marketplace Link
Fly Dream Dev OTHER ASSETS
+ Fixed issue with different speeds for different number of instances. The animation is now smoother.
+ Add manual Start and Stop functions (For a delayed launch.)
1. Added a pause.
2. Now you can use two types of actors, one to be afraid of the other to pursue.
3. Now you can set the response distance for each actor
4. Added speed settings for normal movement, pursuit, and escape.
5. Optimization when dealing damage to the character. 35 FPS was 99 FPS now. 10,000 spiders per frame, the test was performed in the editor. (AMD 5950x)
6. Now, when applying damage to insects, the function returns transform and not just a vector (you can take the size for the spawn of dead insects).
Update 1.7.1 - Video
New optimization, +40% performance. 20.000 insects in a scene FPS-100+.
Spider and cockroache are included in the plugin.
Advanced Insects System suitable for stimulating various beetles, cockroaches, ants, spiders.
1. Insects can be shot.
2. Insects can attack the player.
3. You can crush insects with your feet.
4. Insects can run away from the player.
5. You can enclose an area beyond which insects will not escape.
6. insects can even climb the player.
7. Sound can be assigned to insects.
8. You can configure the number of threads used.
9. You can set the priority of threads.
10. Free support for our products in Discord.
11. Regular updates.
This system uses threads to calculate the movement of all insects for more FPS. Bugs can crawl on any collision, avoiding Pawn or Character or follow pawn. The main thread only move instances.
- The core code is realized by C++.
- 20.000 insects instances 100+ FPS on AMD Ryzen 5 2700x. Easy use!
- One actor blueprint
- You can select the desired number of threads and the number of insect instances!
- Insects can crawl over any object within the desired radius
- 2 Insect static mesh (Cockroach and spider)
- 5 Materials for insects with leg animation
- Texture Resolutions 1024x1024
- Doesn't require knowledge of C ++
- Easy to use and easy to integrate into your project.
- AdvancedInsectsSystem(Type: Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 2
Number of C++ Classes: 2
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Example Project: Included