Biomass II is the content that you are wanting for your project. You can easily dress your sets, from spaceships to laboratory, from dirty sewers to dark basements with this bloody, wet, and organic mayhem. Works perfectly with previous Biomass.
For future updates, you can participate the survey for the engine version you want to support.
- Compatibility with 4.24
- Lights, that are in the Blueprints now fading away to reduce render cost.
- Easy to understand / edit material setup. Designed for maximum performance.
- Edge blending for much more seamless look. Does not require editor setting change.
- 10 Blueprints for additional touch to levels if desired.
- 4096x4096 Albedo/Color
- 4096x4096 (Packed) Roughness, Ambient Occlusion and Metallic
- 4096x4096 Normal
Collision: (Yes /Automatically generated)
Vertex Count: 142 to 12.628
Number of Meshes: 10
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 10 Materials 10 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 30
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Windows)
Any additional content or pre-made map is not include in the pack. Biomass II contains only it's own assets.