WORLDSCAPE PLUGIN brings Clipmap-based terrain technology to Unreal Engine
Create endless optimized PLANETS and LANDSCAPES
Unleash the limitless potential of world creation with the Worldscape plugin for Unreal Engine! With its 64-bit precision geometry technology, you can effortlessly craft infinite flat and spherical worlds for your single player or multiplayer game. The instanced and multithreaded procedural foliage generation will bring life to your terrain with ease.
You can also tailor your terrain by importing 8-bit or 16-bit heightmaps and applying them as decals. The customizable noise-based biome system in C++, realistic lighting for planets, procedural surface materials, and custom gravity for planets provide an even more immersive gaming experience.
Don't wait to dive into the creation of amazing worlds with Worldscape! Purchase the plugin now and explore all the possibilities.
If you want to achieve realistic takeoff and landing experiences in your game without the need for loading or transition screens, this plugin is perfect for you.
🌍 MAKE A PLANET : HIGHLIGHTING THE PLUG-IN
🔗 MORE INFORMATIONS : Documentation
🔧 Free support : DISCORD (The price of the plugin is high, if you have problem, we are here to help you.)
📡 Used in : QANGA GAME (SurvivalSandboxSpaceOpera)
Assets Integrations Examples :
- UltraDynamicSky : Here
- Ascent Combat Framework v2 : Here
- ALS Locomotion v4 : Here
- Oceanology 5 : Here
- RPG Survival v3 : Here
- Amazing Sci-Fi Environment and Flying Vol.1 Here / Vol.2 : DEMO'S
- MGT Gravity Planet Here
Last Update 2.5.1b 5.3 (Publish 30/09/2023)
- Update for Unreal 5.3 More
READY for DedicatedServer & ListenServer
- ClipMap's based terrain technology. View
- Create infinitely large and tiny flat/spherical worlds.
- Smart terrain level of detail to achieve maximum performances.
- Procedural foliage generation through temperature, humidity, height, noise mask, slope parameters and clusters.
- Noise-based biome system customizable C++
- Import HeightMaps 8/16bits : View + View
- Surface Collision : View
- NavMesh : View
- WaterPlugin: View
- Materials Procedural for surface
- 12 Demo Levels
- 3 BakerTools
- All C++ Sources
- WorldScapeCore - Runtime
- WorldScapeEditor, WorldScapeFactory, WorldScapeNoise, WorldScapeVolume - Editor
Network Replicated: Yes (for DedicatedServer & ListenServer)