- Marketplace Link
The Character Editor is a ready-to-use character customization system - fitting the technical base of our products.
ALS 4 Integration
Armour integration Example
- Faces come with ~80 Morphtargets - FACS-based morphs ready for facial animations with ARKit
- Multiple SK Data Assets are used to combine unique characters from different types.: Apparel parts are stripped down to groups like: hats, hairs, heads, upperbody, lowerbody and shoes
- Clothing: ~ 27 per gender + 20 for childs.
- Hairstyles: 7x male, 5x female, 5x child
- Multiple skeletons are supported Childs are included as well : You can add different anatomies or more RPG-like anatomies like dwarfes, elves, orcs
- Basic Wrinklemaps WIP for more believable facial expressions
- Different skin basetextures + skintint as well
- Randomize, Save/load system, thumbnail - and light Studio
- Morphologies like muscularity, obesity, aging and dynamic size ~160cm to ~185cm are dynamic in realtime
- 80 Page documentation
Update V3 is live:
Anim dynamics support, new hairstyle, updated documentation and base cleanup.
The Morphtargets for shapevariations from different products need to be made on your own -
The shipped apperals showcase the functionality of the Editor featureset.
Face and body can be shared between products.
Medieval Armor Example
Character: 15 Blueprint
~100 SK meshes
204 PBR Textures: Albedo, normal, ORM (ambient Occlusion, Roughness, and Metallic) and tint masks
98 Materials: Including 4 Master Materials for items and hairs
Maps: 1 Overview
Other: UE4 Mannequin with slightly modified UE4 skeleton (added sockets)
Scaled to Epic Skeleton: YES
Rigged to Epic Skeleton: YES
Animated: No Animation included
Number of Characters: divided into 71 parts
Vertex counts of characters:
- naked: ~ 30k
- face ~10k facial anim rdy
- Dress ~20k fullbody