Character base tool built to get metahumans going by simply setting the MetahumanData object in the base character class. Constructor setup to detect male and female rigs. Skeleton has been setup to humanoid rig with animbp's dynamically loaded based upon the M_ or F_ object name detected.
Supported skeletal types are both Male and Female med skeleton types.
- GameMode with Default Pawn setup (Character Base Tool Class)
- M. Human Tool Character Base (with all logic to allow quickly swapping MetaHumanData)
- Overview Example Map with Blutility placed and ready
- Skeleton Rig setup for both Male and Female Metahuman exports
- Example animbp with retargeted animations for each
- Male and Female Blendspace driven by the rig data from construction.
- Detailed comments and documentation for easily expanding the base character into your project.
MetaHuman Skeleton Support: Yes
Body Types Supported:
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Video Instructions: UE4 M. Human Character Base Tool Instructions - YouTube
**Please watch instructional video or join our discord for support**
**Package requires that that the "EDITOR SCRIPTING UTILITIES PLUGIN" is enabled.**
**Metahuman Grooms require that the GROOM PLUGIN is enabled in the editor**
**Product is not affiliated with Quixel Bridge or Metahumans and does not contain any characters. This product is a workflow efficiency tool to get metahuman exports working within the engine quickly.**
Video Instructions: UE4 M. Human Character Base Tool Instructions - YouTube
Discord Support: https://discord.gg/dGzbd5QuHB