- Marketplace Link
* Version 1.9:
Added ability to get "OnSweep" Delegate when object is hit.
Affected Actions: Move, Rotate and Follow.
EasyActions is an easy to use plugin that allows you to manage various time-based actions with various ease-in/out functions. In addition you can use this plugin in your blueprint project without the need of writing a single line of code!
There are various actions you can manage:
- Actor actions – move, rotate, scale, follow Bezier curve (path).
- Dynamic material actions – blend between colors, fade in/out (requires dynamic material with matching vector properties).
These actions are interpolating the Actor’s/Material’s properties OVER TIME (Duration) with various Ease In/Out functions.
These actions are evaluated by UActionManagerComponent or AActionManager.
Each time you add an action to the Manager it starts to execute within the next frame immediately. Adding more than one action to the Manager will result in execution of multiple actions at the same time (e.g. if you want to rotate and move the same Actor simultaneously - just add a RotateBy action and MoveBy action to the Manager).
Each Action has a Unique Id property which can be used to remove a specific action from the Manager.
Technical DetailsExample project:
4.24 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EzXGuK8hRX7RFDxfscJESE2XAriBahjo/view?usp=drivesdk
Some actions include other actions as children:
- A SequnceAction has multiple child actions. Each action in the Sequence begins after the previous action ends.
- A RepeatAction stores a single child action. When the child action completes, it restarts.
- SequenceAction and RepeatAction can be nested. The ability to combine actions together allows you to add more sophisticated animations/behaviors.
*Note: Actions hold a pointer to an Actor/DynamicMaterial they are animating.
Ease In/Out functions:
Added ability to use UCurveFloat as an interpolation function.
Added Destroy action
Added Delegate action
Number of Classes: 15
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Mac, iOS, Linux, Android(4.18), Win32, Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Mac, iOS, Linux, Android(4.18), Win32, Win64