Basic set-up video:
This content offers 8 Blueprint nodes that will help you to tell stories in your project. With the "Create dialogue" nodes, you'll be able to get your text printed letter-by-letter in the screen, with animations, colors, questions, and camera changes. Bring your characters to life and let them to express themselves.
You can easily adapt it to your game. Bloody game? Make it red and scary. Cute game? Add a cartoon font and replace the background Texture with animal paws.
Choose if you want to use a datatable or not. Without a datatable, translating the game will be a harder task than with one. If you don't really want to use the advantages of a datatable, don't worry, you can directly write your text in the node.
Advanced nodes gives to you output pins, so you can execute events when the dialogue ends for setting the camera to the default position, for example. Or for executing events after a specific answer.
There are a lot of text commands, which you can modify the color of every letter and play animations for them too.
- Datatable support
- Multi-Language support (By default: English, Spanish, and German. User can add more)
- Easy customization
- Simple and complex nodes
- Text commands for adding life to your text
- Questions and answers system
- Letter-by-letter animated printed text
- Users should add the Gamepad and Keyboard inputs by following the documentation. By default, there is touchscreen and mouse support.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Android
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Android