This is a modular environment pack that allow you to build your own onsen with the interior and exterior of the building. History: Onsen is the Japanese hot springs and thermal baths heated by volcanic activity. This water is rich in minerals and has medicinal proprieties. They were first used by the warrior clans in the time of war to treat the wounded samurais. For centuries Onsens were very appreciated by the Japanese people as a place to relax and connect to nature. Over 1500 natural onsens are spread throughout Japan.
- 183 modular pieces and props including: walls, windows, roofs, floor, stairs, stool, and buckets
- PBR Materials (Base Color, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion, Emissive)
- Particle system with volumetric fog
- Demo map
- 2048x2048 - Main Material Maps (Metallic, Roughness, and Ambient Occlusion packed in one Texture with substance painter).
- 512x512 and 64x64 - Masks for color variation, water normal map.
- 4 to 1708 vertices
- 2 to 1620 triangles
Number of Meshes: 182
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 21
Number of Textures: 46
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Important/Additional Notes: To view the Material of the Particle system, the scene needs the ExponentialHeightFog with Volumetric fog enabled.