Discord - Have a question?
This fence is based on a popular Australian suburban fencing brand. It fits well in suburban and industrial environments. This pack is heavily optimized, with all meshes relying on only a single material and texture set. The master material is extensively designed with over 64 controllable parameters, allowing you to add or remove features as you please.
- Simple but effective modular-building blueprint included. This blueprint allows you to quickly switch material variations, swap between damage variations, and to build in different directions.
- Four albedo masks are included to allow you to choose any colour combination you like
- Four dirt masks allow you to dynamically control levels of dirt on the posts and fence separately
- Seven roughness masks allow you to apply different levels of damage types to the fences, make them look factory new or decades old
- Customizable rust mask allows you to dynamically add rust with custom normals and roughness over your model
- 64 Controllable material parameters ranging from 157 to 229 instructions )with all masks and features enabled).
All textures and masks are provided in 4k, aside from the rust, which is a tiled 2k texture.
There are six base models, with six damaged variations included. When separated into modular pieces, they snap onto a 10cm grid, and can take connections from either left or right. The modular segmented static meshes break down into 16 modular undamaged models, and 12 modular damaged models.
*warehouse not included
Technical DetailsNumber of Unique Meshes: 40
Blueprints: 1 Modular Building Blueprint included for easy world building
Collision: Yes, AutoGenerated
Vertex Count: ~2k to 100 for undamaged models, ~4.9k to 400 for damaged models
LODs: 4 per mesh
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 1 Master Material, 14 example instances included as a guide
Number of Textures: 13
Texture Resolutions: 11 @ 4k, 2 @ 2k
Supported Development Platforms: Tested on Windows, optimized for all platforms
Check out my other apocalyptic/survival assets:Civilian Vehicle Collection
Animated Blood Decals
Semi-Permanent Blood Droplets