If you are working on a single player open world game I suggest you get the single player pack instead.
The Open World AI Spawn system re-designed for multiplayer experiences!
All the spawn and de-spawn logic is taken care off server side so there's no extra work for the clients.
This package contains a very accessible spawn system that you can easily combine with your own AI.
The spawn system makes sure that when there are no players around, there's no AI around.
It also allows you to spawn different groups of AI and add randomization. It's been made 100% in Blueprints and it's easy to read/expand upon.
If you are working on an open world game, or a game with bigger levels this system will probably help a lot in performance. It will also help you save time by quickly setting up spawn points.
This package contains some basic AI in there mostly done for demonstration purposes. (Done in Blueprint)
AI included in this package:
- Roaming AI (Walk around to random locations within a set area)
- Stationary AI (example: vendors)
- Path AI + Path system (An easy to use path system so you can set-up AI paths in a matter of seconds)
- All AI can be friendly or Zombie.
Download a playable demo here: https://goo.gl/obPrtB
(Intentionally kept some spawn distances smaller so you get to see the AI spawn)
(Hosting and joining should be done from the same computer)
Technical DetailsList of Features:
- A spawn and de-spawn system perfect for open world or co-op games.
- Everything is done server side and is designed from the ground up for multiplayer games.
- Also works with dedicated servers.
- Example AI. (Friendly and basic zombie AI)
- Well documented Blueprints and easy to expand upon with your own variables and or settings.
- Performance comparison.
- Usage example.
- Hosting/Joining setup isn't included in the pack.
My AI spawns at 0,0,0 and doesn't move?
Behavior toolkit help/tutorial.
Support discord: https://discord.gg/kdqVrWZ
Number of Blueprints: 4 (Plus a few for the example AI and other.)
Input: Keybourd, Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows