Documentation / How to use
Update 04 (4.23-4.26):
- New user interface
- User friendlier changing of values
- Save system
- Automatic centering of the icon
- Adjustable background color
- How to add own Backgrounds
- Possibility to enter values for position, zoom and rotation
- Possibility to add your own background
OwnIcon is a 100% Blueprint Icon Creator. You do not need any more programs for it.
Just add OwnIcon to your project and start creating your icons.
With OwnIcon you can create your own icons for your project. Choose the mesh of which you want an icon and adjust the position and lighting. For example, you can create icons for your inventory. Weapons, armor, food, potions and so on.
Via a user interface you can quickly create an icon with a transparent background.
Save it and use it!
Join Discord for Support
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for September 2019***Check out SchmidtGames' other products here:
Technical DetailsFeatures: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- UI to customize the Icons
- Change Location
- Change Rotation
- Change Size
- Change Lighting
- Change Resolution
- Use Animations on Skeletal Meshes
- Add Backgrounds
- Save System
- Icon Centering
Number of Blueprints: 5
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows