"ROG Modular Medieval Accessories & Robes" is the second part of the full modular armor set we have prepared for our project in development - Reign of Guilds. This is our view of the dark magical Middle Ages in a realistic style.
The first & main part is "Armor & Cloth". These 2 assets complement each other.
Video demo: Youtube (demo play mode is included).
Version 3.1 (09/21/2020) features:
- compatibility with UE4 Mannequin (native Epic Skeleton);
- compatibility with other 2 characters from MarketPlace - CHECK IT OUT (doc.google);
- Our assets do not include character's assets, only simplified models without any morph types, textures (for demo);
- Armor/Cloth models do not have similar “bodyfat” Morphs;
- Some modular parts are not compatible with another one, you can find all the information in the Documentation;
Support & voting for next updates (Forum)
For decoration necromancer's armor & accessories we used Necro's Bone Box and we are grateful to the Necrophob30 for this asset.
- 106 accessories & robes items (16x robes, 26x cloaks, 34x shoulders, 11x bracers, 15x gloves, 1x boots, chest, helm, pants for demo);
- 352 Skeletal Meshes, 222 Static meshes;
- 64 Material Instances, 3 Master Materials, 1 Material Function;
- ~160 PBR textures (2048/4096): Albedo, Normal, ORM;
- Vertex counts of Skeletal Meshes: Robes (2600-5700), Cloaks (1100-1600, 8000-9000 with fur), Shoulders (350-4200), Bracers (170-1000), Gloves (2200-6500);
- Number of LODs for all Skeletal & Static Meshes: 4;
- Cloth simulation: robes & cloaks;
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes (IK bones are included);
Animated: Yes (for demonstration);
Number of Animations: 3 (for demonstration);
Number of characters: 2 (2 full model & cut to 6 body parts of each other) without any morph types, textures;
Vertex counts of characters: 19,4k, 37,4k
Demo play mode: 3 Blueprints, 1 map