Pack comes with over 50 blueprints that help to speed up the level creation process and keep performance optimized. Building system that generates different type building exteriors with over 100+ variables to change for windows, sidewalks, dimensions, colors, etc. Spline blueprints with various systems that helps to create highways, traffic dividers etc. Scattering systems that handle everything from debris scale to far away cities.
A library with over 400 different post apocalyptic styled assets like abandoned cars, bus stops and even furniture etc. Pack also includes nature assets like foliage and rocks for surrounding forest biome.
Landscape material allows the use of four layers, hi-quality textures, distance based details, tessellation and slope control with landscape grass. Materials support dirt, damage, wetness and parameters for color changing. Assets are using material instances so it's easy and fast to make changes.
Besides unique assets this pack also includes Post Apocalyptic Rifle and Vehicles packs and some assets from Post Apocalyptic District and Desert packs. Not built with networking in mind, will not work with static lighting due to instanced meshes.
Support Discord Server
- Over 50 blueprints for faster level creation
- Building blueprint system that generates building exteriors with 100+ parameters
- 8 different styled buildings
- A drivable car with paint control
- Spline blueprints for highways, sidewalks...
- Scattering system for debris and distance cities
- Over 400+ different post apocalyptic themed assets
- Advanced materials with multiple customizable parameters
- Dynamic day and night system with rain weather option
- 4 layer landscape material with adaptive tessellation and distance based macro details
- Example level with optimized dynamic lighting and landscape
- Library of high quality tiling textures
Collision: Yes, automatically and manually generated
Vertex Count: 200-30 000 depending on asset
LODs: Yes, 3-4 depending on asset
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 210
Number of Textures: 396
- 4K (12)
- 2K (314)
- 1K (64)
- 512 (4)
- 256 (2)
Documentation: Documentation, Test Build, Showcase Video, Overview Video