Sky Creator is an extensive tool to control dynamic weather and time of day using realistic volumetric clouds, atmosphere and visual effects in Unreal Engine. With a built-in weather preset system you can create endless amounts of different looking weather and lighting conditions and switch any of them in realtime.
Important note: Sky Creator comes with a few example blueprint controllers at "SkyCreatorPlugin Content/Blueprints". Also please be sure to check out an example map at "SkyCreatorPlugin Content/Maps".
How to use:
- Select "Lights" category in Place Mode
- And just drag Sky Creator onto your level
- Weather Presets System: allows you creating endless amounts of different looking weather and lighting conditions
- Unified Multi-layered Volumetric Cloud material with extended quality settings
- Highly art-directable and customizable: from vast realistic cloudscapes to stylized looking skies
- Modular design: you can easily control Sky Creator with your own blueprint time manager or weather controller
- Built-in Weather FX (CPU & GPU Particles): Rain, Rain Splashes, Snow, Lightnings
- Built-in Material FX (Shaders): Wetness, Puddles, Ripples, Snow
- Runtime Occlusion System with a smooth falloff
- Simplified and Real positioning models for Sun & Moon
- Photorealistic Starmap with rotation, star twinkle effect, moon phases, etc.
- Lightweight (as possible) and relatively easy to use
- Game-ready optimization
- 35 included Weather Preset examples - clear, cloudy, overcast, rainy, stylized etc.
- Included Blueprint Controllers examples
- Network Replicated
Current Version: 1.31
Number of Blueprints: 5
Number of C++ Classes: 5
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac, Linux