? TRAILER : YOUTUBE ? SHOWCASE : MOON - THIS
WORLDSCAPE PLUGIN brings Clipmap's based terrain technology to the Unreal Engine 4, 5EA, 5.0, 5.1
Create endless optimized PLANETS and LANDSCAPES.
Compatible with Unreal's multiplayer, guide your imagination to quickly achieve fully procedural infinite playgrounds with the ability to customize the terrain's noise through our heightmap decal system importing 8-bit and 16-bit heightmaps to gain full control of your terrain.
? MAKE A PLANET : HIGHLIGHTING THE PLUG-IN
? MORE INFORMATIONS : Documentation
? Free support : DISCORD (The price of the plugin is high, if you have any problem, we are here to help you.)
? Twitter : twitter.com/WorldScapeUE
NotePatch : Update 1.0.1 :
- Supports Unreal Engine 5 MainBranch
- Add Projected Position (Experimental)
- Add Override the generation position in both editor and Runtime.
- Add Noise Surface Crater (Moon type)
- Add level Demonstration_FlatWorld
- Add level Demonstration_Planet
- Add Distance field for foliages
- Fix HMI in Runtime
- Fix Foliage Crash in 4.26
- Fix in ClipMaps system
- Improve Default Value in WorldScapeRoot
- Improve WorldOriginRebasing Fake64bits Squared in GameRuntime/no editor (experimental)
- Improve Level Demonstration
- Improve Ground Slope Angle for spawn foliages
- Improve placeolder assets
DedicatedServer & ListenServer
- ClipMap's based terrain technology. View
- Create infinitely large and tiny flat/spherical worlds.
- Smart terrain level of detail to achieve maximum performances.
- Instanced, multithreaded procedural foliage generation through temperature, humidity, height, noise and slope parameters.
- Noise-based biome system customizable C++
- Import HeightMaps 8/16bits : View + View
- Surface Collision : View
- NavMesh : View
- WaterPlugin : View
- Simple Layer Materials procedural for surface.
- Realistic Gravity for planet. (Experimental)
- Realistic Ligthing for planet.
- WorldScapeCore - Runtime
- WorldScapeEditor - Editor
- WorldScapeFactory - Editor
Network Replicated: Yes (for DedicatedServer & ListenServer)