- Marketplace Link
Advanced Flock System Is suitable for creating a simulation of a fish herd.
Free support for our products in Discord.
+ Fixed issue with different speeds for different number of instances. The animation is now smoother.
+ Small optimization.
Update 1.3 Video
+ New optimization +40% performance (10.000 fish 120+ FPS)
+ Fish can attack the player.
+ Added a piranha with animated material.
Update 1.2 Video - The flock fishes can now follow any actor.
Fly Dream Dev OTHER ASSETS
Easy use! This plugin uses multithreading.
Fish can move in Box or a free-range. Fish react to any primitive objects with a collision of any complexity and react on any pawn or characters.
The core code is realized by C++. The main thread only move instances. In the background, threads calculate all logic flock system for more FPS.
It has a large number of different settings so that you can achieve the desired effect.
- 5000 fish instances 120+ FPS. 20000 fish instances 50-60 FPS on AMD Ryzen 5 2700x.
- You can select the desired number of threads and the number of fish instances!
- One C++ class
- Two actor blueprint
- 3 Fish static mesh
- 1 Aquarium static mesh
- 3 Materials for fish with animation wings
- Texture Resolutions 1024x1024
- One BP class Pawn for testing
- Doesn't require knowledge of C ++
- AdvancedFlockSystem (Type: Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 2
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Example Project: Included
Important/Additional Notes: No