Advanced Flock System Is suitable for creating a simulation of a fish herd.
Update 1.3 Video
+ New optimization +40% performance (10.000 fish 120+ FPS)
+ Fish can attack the player.
+ Added a piranha with animated material.
Update 1.2 Video - The flock fishes can now follow any actor.
Comparison with Advanced Fly Insects System and Advanced Insects System on Link Google Doc
Fly Dream Dev OTHER ASSETS
Easy use! This plugin uses multithreading.
Fish can move in Box or a free-range. Fish react to any primitive objects with a collision of any complexity and react on any pawn or characters.
The core code is realized by C++. The main thread only move instances. In the background, threads calculate all logic flock system for more FPS.
It has a large number of different settings so that you can achieve the desired effect.
- 5000 fish instances 120+ FPS. 20000 fish instances 50-60 FPS on AMD Ryzen 5 2700x.
- You can select the desired number of threads and the number of fish instances!
- One C++ class
- Two actor blueprint
- 3 Fish static mesh
- 1 Aquarium static mesh
- 3 Materials for fish with animation wings
- Texture Resolutions 1024x1024
- One BP class Pawn for testing
- Doesn't require knowledge of C ++
- AdvancedFlockSystem (Type: Runtime)
Number of C++ Classes: 1
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Documentation: GoogleDoc link, Discord
Example Project: Included
Important/Additional Notes: No