Videos & Tutorials
If you require support regarding the framework, join our Discord channel with 1000+ active developers.
(You can verify your discord account by sending me (Amsel) a direct message with your invoice of your purchase.)
The Advanced Framework-Universe ready to experience in cross-platform multiplayer. The builds features the Advanced Framework Core as well as all currently available Extensions. Available extensions can be purchased separately on the Marketplace.
AdvancedFramework - Universe Desktop
AdvancedFramework - Universe VR
The Framework is created to provide a production ready foundation for VR, Desktop and Mobile applications.
InteractionVR: Modular highly configurable component based VR Motion Controller System
Desktop: First person character controllable through Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad.
Mobile: FP Character with fully functioning touch interface.
- Grabbing: PickUp, Physics, Throw, Rotate Objects
- Dragging: Pressing buttons, Drawers, Doors, Levers, Valves, Sliders
- Snapping & Anchor system
- Gaze View
- Object Highlight System (Post Process, Mesh and Material based)
MultiplayerThe framework introduces a component based replication system to easily replicate all states any actors state. The Framework offers a ready to use multiplayer solution using the Epic Online Subsystem.
EOSLink -- Easy Multiplayer Backend
NavigationA huge variety of combine-able movement modes.
- Teleportation (Free/Component/NavMesh)
- Ghost Movement
HighlightA flexible interactive Object Highlight System
- Post Process
- Mesh highlighting
- Material highlighting
Dynamic User InterfacesAll interfaces are highly adaptable and intuitive to use.
- Panel Menu System
- Radial Menu
- Pallet System
- Selection Menu
- Information Windows
- Tiny Display
- Spectator and Camera System (Control avatar on PC while one person is in VR)
- Loading, Transitions & Intro System
- Orbit View
- Vehicle View
- Tons of Stuff under the hood...
Technical DetailsNote: Create Projects from
4.20-4.23: AVRFramework 2.1
4.24-4.25: AVRFramework 3.1
4.26: AdvancedFramework 4.1
Desktop PC - 4.0
Virtual Reality - 4.0
Mobile Android - 4.0
Oculus Quest - 4.0
- 237 blueprints
- 53 structs
- 137 widgets
- 16 interfaces
- 15 levels
- Mac (only community tested)
- HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Rift S, Oculus Quest 1/2, Valve Index
- Our Community uses basically every VR Headset out there. Ask them on Discord if you have specific questions.