IMPORTANT: If any problem is encountered during installation or while using the framework, feel free to contact us in our inbox. Nonetheless, please do read the documentation first. IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF UNREAL ENGINE AND BLUEPRINTS or C++ PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS FRAMEWORK. WORKING WITH IT CAN BE CONFUSING IF YOU ARE NEW TO UE4. We do our best to help but we are not responsible for your lack of Unreal Engine expertise.
Playable Demo Project Link
Demo Video Link
Integrating with ALS v4
Documentation: Included in Plugin Files
ARCHITECT YOUR PROJECT LIKE AAA STUDIOS!
This framework offers you advanced movement mechanics implemented by Software Engineers and actual Gameplay Programmers from the get-go.
The features are highly optimized, follow the main coding practices in the industry and include:
- Car driving with physics-based doors (NEW)! (Wheeled PhysX Vehicles)
- Ledge movement and Ledge climbing
- Swimming/Diving (Compatible with Unreal Water Bodies Plugin, Character Follows Waves; etc..)
- Rope Swinging with Physics Constraints
- Grab-Point Climbing
- Ladder Climbing
- Procedural Ladder Actors
- Crouching, Sprinting & Prone
- Advanced Debugging System (C++)
- Centralized Input System with Priorities
- Optimized on-screen or input-aligned Target Selection Tools
ALL GAMEPLAY BEHAVIOR IS EXPOSED TO BLUEPRINT! No need to touch a single line of code!
Technical DetailsSupported Engine Versions : 4.26.2 and 4.27
If you are using UE4.26, it is mandatory to update to UE4.26.2 as the previous versions have a Cable Component glitch which has been resolved with UE4.26.2 Hotfix "UE-107794 GitHub 7741 : Fix possible blueprint crash in CableComponent::SetAttachEndToComponent".
On the other hand, UE4.27 works perfectly fine.
Number of Blueprints: 9
Number of C++ Classes: 20
Network Replicated: NO
Animations: Placeholder only
Animation Type: In-Place (Physics-based)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows