Allright Rig is a plugin for automatic creation of character rigs and working with character animation in Unreal Engine 4. The main goal is to create a possibility of creation and editing character animation, which will help to make games, previsualization, cinematics and animation movies in Unreal Engine 4.
Udemy Course Discount Link: https://www.udemy.com/rigging-a-character-for-animation-in-unreal-engine-4/
Technical DetailsPlugin Page: http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/
Example Project: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1bL31e_nfVHIJXxmNxLPG-z1F7vK9s6fT
Example Game: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1IC96EhkiiY1VeyO7iu-RoATPLTLKS8r4&export=download
- Modular rigging system allows you to create any kind of rigs.
- Facial rigging using bones and blend shapes.
- Baking animation from an animation sequence to the rig and vise versa.
- Partial animation editing.
- Pose library.
- Copy/paste, mirror animation using animation tools.
- Animation constraints such as parent, point, orient, scale and aim.
- Animation curve filters such as butterworth, peak removal, simplify curve.
- Custom Blueprint library.
- Presets for different character rigs.
- Open source.