Generic Finite State Machine implementation usable throught a very easy and intuitive visual tool. Developers will be able to easily create States and Transitions.
Make your codebase cleaner and improve your production workflow by modularizing your project.
Written in C++ but everything is esposed to Blueprint, usable to both programmers and designer.
Support Synched transitions for multiplayer projects.
Used in multiple internal projects, long term support will be provided.
Natively integrated with all the ACF Toolset, check my profile for more info.
Support Thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1753891-ascent-finite-state-machine
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generic tool to handle Finite State Machines in your project
- Clear and easy to use visual tool
- Conditional Triggers
- Replicated FSM Start / Stop and Transition Triggers
- AGSGraphEditor [Editor]
- AGSGraphRuntime [Runtime]
- AscentStateMachineEditor [Editor]
- AscentStateMachine [Runtime]
Number of C++ Classes: 25
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, PS4, Xbox One, Android, VR
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, PS4, Xbox One, Android, VR