Trailer | Discord | Tutorial
Example Projects: 4.25 | 4.26
Assembly is a code plugin focused on creating in-game modular characters in a quick and straightforward method with a high degree of flexibility. Utilizing character components, it allows for modular skeletal mesh generation, head tracking, and adding custom character speed and animation states.
- Body Type: The basic storage asset for modular character meshes.
- MeshLibrary: A library of skeletal Meshes for a body segment.
- MeshElement: A single skeletal mesh element.
- TextureLibrary: A Collection of textures that can be applied to a material via Modifiers.
- Preset: A preset appearance for a character that can be reused among multiple characters.
- Modular Character Generator: Used for generating a skeletal character mesh from modular pieces.
- Actor Tracking: Used for tracking the direction between two vectors. Used for Head Tracking.
- Character Speed States: Used for creating custom character movement and speed states.
- AssemblyCharacterCreator (Runtime)
- AssemblyEditor (Editor)
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows (Untested on Mac and Linux, but should work.)