NEW BIG UPDATE (14.10.2018): Dozens of additional models, furniture, 2 new buildings, a few furnace types, completely remastered wood material (better resolution).
New video: https://youtu.be/WjtUgBBo_Qs
This pack contains an overview MAP with 130 unique modular models, 69 materials (37 materials +32 instances), 6 blueprints and multiple (126) textures. Most meshes have custom collision, several have LODs and there is no overlapping UV's. Inside the pack there is an overview map with small environment which gives a good idea on the scale and geometry of these models. This map includes entire ship now made up of multiple meshes (to select them in the scene - hide near elements, go to top view and use box select, then Ctrl+g to group). Such group can be then copied into your own scene) and several buildings.
- Furniture: Chair, stool, bench, cushions, table, furnace, shelves, chests, boxes, barrels...
- Carpets: a few types, colors easy to change, rolled one, spline blueprint
- Ropes: Differently shaped and bunched + spline
- Lamps: hanging, wall - mounted, standing
- Pottery: a few types of ceramic vases and a bowl
- Rows: Egyptian and European
- Entire war galleon (!) and small modular pieces of modular meshes it consists of (like cannon, beams, grates, planks, sails, masts
- Architecture pieces: Roofs, doors, windows, beams, trims, columns, stairs, ladder
- Details, such as bottles, coins, cups, paper, cornices, dragon's head, scope
- 126 textures from 128 to 4k resolution.
- 4 k resolution vertex painted M_wood and its instances. Fully parametric, PBR material
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes, mostly custom
Vertex Count: Average
LODs: Meshes are optimized and several of them have LODs set up
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, HTML 5, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, HTML 5, Mac
Additional Notes: This pack had already 6 updates. Every time with new content and improvement of old assets. Engine versions: from 4.17