A dynamic camera component that calculates real-time physics for realistic camera bob and sway movement based on velocity and physics events, built for any pawn class. The component is 100% Blueprints and fully modifiable if need be.
The physics camera component allows for you to capture the detailed movement/locomotion of any pawn class like never before with a wide range of parameters to suit your project's needs. From adjustable velocity sensitivity to physics-callable camera shake and nudge events, the physics camera component provides your project with a level of cinematic camera realism rarely seen in most games today.
The project contains a cinematic third-person configuration of the camera attached to a character bone and parameter-tweaked to demonstrate the power of its locomotion capture of the pawn character.
- Real-time physics-calculated camera movement component for natural and realistic camera bob and sway.
- Camera movement includes Location, Rotation & Field of View adjustments in real-time, including callable camera shake and nudge functions.
- Works with any pawn class, providing a basic Spring Arm component is in the hierarchy.
- Optimized Blueprint camera code containing cleanly written math expressions for physics calculation.
- Wide variety of adjustable camera parameters based on desired camera movement and feel for your project.
Please Note: The Physics Camera Component wasn't designed with a first person perspective in-mind. Although, it can be adjusted via the spring arm length to work as a first person camera, if you set the spring arm length to zero.
Number of Blueprints: 5
100% Blueprints: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Network Replicated: No