- Marketplace Link
- Extra informations
After purchasing this resource contact me in private message to receive the link of the plugin.
Sandbox is a minimal and generic framework that lets you add sandbox features to your game.
Typical real world examples like Creative mode, map/level editors at runtime.
Includes example project that show how you switch between edit/play mode, spawn assets and save it as a playable map.
Download Example Demo Game
Join our Discord Server for support! (Verification is required)
*This plugin does not include game specific system, it is up to you to create and define your own logic.
We have provided an example project on how assets are made and basic save/load system.
[Supports Unreal Engine 5 Early Access and Main Branch]
- Custom asset that automatically registers with asset registry
- Custom graph editor
- Create custom blueprint nodes that encapsulates entire gameplay logic
- Each node in custom graph is a full UObject and not a function like in Blueprints
- Every node in Sandbox Graph is latent
- Create your own nodes in Blueprints or C++
- Pass around in/output in node in Sandbox Graph to pass data
- Supports displaying (customizable) debug information while PIE
- Provides subsystems for easily accessing Sandbox functions
- Map Saving/Loading available in example project
- Provides functions for easily switching Sandbox and Editor mode
- Custom spawn function
- No casting of actors
- No dependencies between blueprints
- Simple to use API
- Everything works in Runtime
- Sandbox (Runtime)
- SandboxEditor (Editor)
- SandboxGraphEditor (Editor)
Number of C++ Classes: 55
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Console, Mobile, VR
Example Project: https://github.com/YetiTechStudios/Sandbox-Framework-Example-Project
Important/Additional Notes: This is a modified version of open source FlowGraph by MothDoctor.