Stylized Snowy Forest is a highly optimized stylized asset that provides you with everything you need to make a beautiful snowy forest. With 3 different maps with alternate lighting setups and a lot of unique materials, it's a very easy and beginner friendly asset to quickly make great looking environments using assets like pine trees, large snow drifts, snow clumps, and more.
- Paintable Snow Clump sculpts that allow for fluffy snow
- Landscape material with dirt path and shiny snow
- 21 Foliage assets that include bushes, dead shrubs, pine trees, fir trees, and dead trees, these assets can be tweaked to be used in non-snowy scenes as well.
- Canoe and canoe paddle props
- Reflective ice material with alternate texture options
- Vertex painting set-up on ice to paint snow along with clumps
- Pixel depth offset blending for snow to blend together with any meshes
- Versatile bark material with bottom snow, top snow, snow scatter, etc.
- Very large demo maps to show how assets are used + show off performance on a large scale (Demo performance will be slightly worse because I spawned a lot of snow using a Landscape Grass Type.)
Number of Unique Meshes: 35
Collision: Yes, Auto generated/custom/complex
Vertex Count: 900-19k
LODs: Yes - 4 per mesh
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 6 Materials & 11 Material Instances (Variety of assets use same materials & instances)
Number of Textures: 28
Texture Resolutions: 1024x1024 & 2048x2048
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Consoles
Notes: Turn off volumetric fog for better performance!