?IMPORTANT: Morph poses are only supported for Hank. Morph pose update coming for Mike late October. $10 dollar price discount until that time!?
Includes commercially licensed animations from Mocap Online. (You can use them in your game!)
- Hank - Trailer
- Digitally Drawn 2D Concept image included for in-game use (e.g. dialogue boxes, thumbnails etc.)
- 2D Source files available on request + receipt
- 52 Blendshapes, ready for iPhone AR control (Included for Hank, coming in an update for Mike)
- Mocap Mobility Start Animations (59 Animations, 31 Unique) (note: poses from the driving screenshot not included)
- High-Quality AAA Hero Character
- Digital Human Pipeline - High-Quality Refractive Eyes, Detail Mapped Skin with Layered Subsurface Scattering and Roughness Variations.
- 8k Textures
- High detail hair, including custom textures for directional, root, depth etc. hair properties
- Static and skeletal mesh accessories (Basic Handgun + Canteen)
Road MapThis asset will receive updates in the future. The price will increase over time to reflect the changes made. The current asset road map includes:
Dirt/Gore grunge masks(Added 07/08/2021)
- 52 Blend Shapes to be added for Mike, Hank has them included.
- Voice acted dialogue
- AR Animated Facial Animations for the Dialogue
Change Log20/09/2021 - 1.01
- Bug Fix - Fixed an issue where tessellation in 4.27 would cause some invisible faces on the tshirt and neck
Levels & Blueprints
Class based morph-pose controller, with custom morph-pose functions setup for blinking, brow and mouth movement. This allows characters built with the same morph poses to seamleslly plugin to this blueprint. This is a great starting point for creating more complex animations and expressions.
User Interface widget that provides the controller for the cinematic blendshape demo map.
Cinematic Blendshape Demo Map
Preview preset morphpose animations, and easily customize facial expression in realtime in the Blendshape Demo Map. (Most screenshots were taken inside this level, you will receive the same cinematic quality character setup upon purchase, no additional setup required).
Custom Third Person Map
A custom third-person example map is included, with cinematic post-processing and lighting. This is built from the third-person example.
This map contains all of the unique skeletal meshes included in this pack.
Animation Preview Map
This map showcases the animations included in the pack.
Technical DetailsRigged to Epic skeleton/IK: (Yes - Additional Bones included for belt accessories)
Number of Animations: 59 (24 Root, 31 IPC, 4 Poses)
Number of characters: 2 optimized characters, (56 modular and optimized components. Optimized merged variations also included.)
Vertex counts of characters: 46,700 triangles with full outfit, hair and accessories
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 11 Master, 15 Instances
Number of Textures: 96
Texture Resolutions: 8k textures, 2k masks, 2k detail, scale down to any size in engine.
This pack utilizes some content from the Digital Humans sample provided by Epic for more photorealistic results.
Check out my other apocalyptic/survival assets:Civilian Vehicle Collection
Semi-Permanent Blood Droplets
Luggage, Suitcases & Handbags
Animated Blood Decals - Realistic