This is a set of 35 hand-crafted first person sword and shield animations.
- Includes AnimBP
- Basic player controller based on the UE4 First Person template included
- Attacks are available in single-animation form as well as split into Charge, Hold, and Release segments to allow charge attacks
- AnimBP is set up to allow certain attacks to string together seamlessly
- Placeholder sword and shield meshes included
Please note that these animations are for first-person use only. The animations are staged to look best from a specific first-person camera angle, meaning things that happen off-screen may not look natural!
IdleUnarmedPose (Single-frame pose)
- 35 first person sword and shield melee animations
- Basic player controller
- Animation Blueprint
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of Animations: 35
Animation types: In-Place
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
- The sword attaches to the SwordSocket on the ik_hand_gun joint, and the shield attaches to the ShieldSocket on the ik_hand_l joint.
- The default socket positions assume the origins of your sword and shield models are at the center of their handles. If this isn't true for your meshes, the sockets' Relative Location can be adjusted.
- If you're building your own player controller, the first person arms mesh should be parented to the camera and should be offset -165 below the camera on the Z-axis.
- Source FBX files are located in the SourceFiles folder
Also check out my other first-person animation sets!