Video Character overview
3D Character on Skefab Preview
** Character Guideline**
How to use my female characters with Advanced Locomotion System
Part1 | Part2
- Add new material
- Add OnHorse animations
- Removed Locomotion animations
- Remake Swimming animations
- Remake Hair and physic, fix physic broken
- Add more blend color for skins, war paint, clothing ... same as Kaqir character
- Hair and Skin material now look more realistic.
Characters include animation for Axes and Spear, Swimming. This production with many separate parts of skelaton meshes for you to choose the character you like and some characters are grafted. Characters are physically set for the hair and accessories, and the fabric is painted with a cloth tool to help character move more dynamically in space.
- PBR Texture
- Over ~ 130 animations, ~10 Face expressions animations, ~10 Lipsync animations available
- Apex Cloth physic
- Facial Rigged.
- Blend Colors for almost all sk_mesh parts.
- Easy Re-target animations with Mannequin Skelaton
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No (Skelaton same struction and bones name as Mannequin but addition facial bones and weapon bones, some bones position adjusted for fit with female pose so for best result you should use Retarget menthod, please watch this video to clearly how it work)
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: 24.788
Texture Resolutions: 2048x2048, 4096x4096
Number of Animations: ~130
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Tutorial for female characters with Advanced Locomotion System V4
Important/Additional Notes: Please open Overview map to find more informations