Attention! this plugin has been open sourced under MIT license, find it at github.
This Plugin incorporates functionalities for Mirroring character animation both at runtime and inside the editor.
Component Space Mirroring.
• Mirror Table: holds the settings for mirroring a skeleton's animations in Bone Space
• In-Editor tool, Create Mirror Table from Skeleton: this tool takes a skeleton asset as a reference for quickly creating a basic template for a Mirror Table
• Mirror Pose and Mirror Pose CS nodes: for mirroring poses through animation blueprints.
• In-Editor tool, Mirror Animation Asset: this tool creates a new animation from the mirrored version of the selected Animation Asset.
• New Character and Character Movement Component classes: with extended functionality that allow mirroring the Root Motion received from animations.
Network Replicated: Yes, check the documentation for the details on how to replicate these features
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Important/Additional Notes: The only platform that is excluded for packaging is IOS, however there are no dependencies that stop use in other platforms (such as HTML5, XboxOne, PS4, etc).